Psoriasis on the elbows is quite common form of the disease. Statistics show that the frequency of occurrence of psoriasis on the elbows higher in people of middle age. The main characteristic symptoms of the disease are psoriatic lesions on the extensor surface of the hands.
Symptoms of psoriasis on the elbows
Psoriasis on the elbows treatment should be initiated immediately when the disease did not develop into more serious and complicated stage.
There are certain symptoms, allowing time to identify the elbow symptoms of the disease and possible cure for psoriasis.
- Psoriasis elbow photo patients clearly understand that this part of the hands become inflamed lesions which can be of different diameter;
- Rashes are prone to peripheral growth;
- The first stage relates to the fact that the elbow is covered in a single lesions;
- If you do not begin to deal with the disease, one of the tiles, is to combine, turning into a larger configuration of the elbow;
- The surface of the elbows appear the scales are a silver color, which is easy to remove even a little mechanically;
- Scratching the patches on the elbows, you can remove the thin membrane that open area of the skin pink-red hue. It may appear a drop of blood, which is called the phenomenon of red dew.
- Sometimes the elbow can occur pimples wheels around and without scales;
- Disease of the elbow is characterized by the occurrence of waves, that is, there can be exacerbation, remission and then re-aggravation;
- The formation of diffuse damage in the elbows and lack of proper treatment, become far psoriasis. Improve chronic form of the disease is problematic;
- Sometimes the disease that the patient is not a cure, is a complex manifestation of arthritis;
- If you start timely and effective treatment of the elbow, to get rid of psoriasis symptoms for 1-2 months;
- Most people who have psoriasis on the elbows, note the presence of itching;
- How to treat psoriasis on the elbows? To cure this disease is impossible. But if it is correct to give something the treatment of psoriasis and to follow instructions of the doctor, the disease can be a long time to come to a state of withdrawal.
The appearance of psoriasis on elbows how to treat and what to use, can only tell your doctor. You can do this, she must identify possible causes, which occasioned the disease.
The real reasons why psoriasis on the elbows, still has not been determined. But there are factors that affect the recovery of the disease. This is due to the fact that the disease is considered hereditary type of the disease, the predisposition, which is transmitted from generation to generation.
To start the mechanism of development of psoriasis on the elbows can:
- The presence of a genetic predisposition along with external and internal influences;
- Irregularities in the systems that are responsible for metabolism;
- The "problem" of the endocrine system;
- Continuous or intense stress, anxiety and nervous shock;
- Problems with the immune system;
- The presence of the skin to mechanical damage — scratches, bruises and wounds.
Methods of psoriasis treatment elbows
To get rid of psoriasis on the elbows need to use some efforts and exercise patience. Cure the disease quickly fail. Plus, you'll need endurance and strict compliance with all medical regulations and instructions of the medication.
How to cure the disease on the elbows? It is recommended to apply the method of complex effects on the disease. Comprehensive treatment consists of several ways, each of which has its own characteristics.
- Local treatment. The application offers medical creams, lotions or ointments. Funds local effects necessarily get along with the dermatologist. Early stages of the disease, it is advisable to deal with simple drugs which are not hormones. They have no side effects and virtually no contraindications, except individual intolerance. And hormonal ointments possibly dangerous, if you follow the instructions on their use. Hormonal drugs are prescribed only in the acute stage, when other medicines do not help.
- Vitamins. Taking vitamin complexes play an important role, because the means of the treatment of psoriasis. Determine the missing body of matter, carried out the appropriate tests. On their basis the doctor will prescribe a special vitamin complex. Abuse vitamins also not worth it, by the way their characteristics can lead to unpleasant consequences for the organism.
- Diet. Nutrition is the Foundation of a successful recovery. There are many special diets and the development of the nutrition of the patient during psoriasis. Repeatedly a person has psoriasis gone, only towards a healthier lifestyle, remove harmful and potentially dangerous products from the diet.
- Photochemotherapy. Appropriate procedures are usually performed in a hospital. They are different, and are prescribed depending on the patient's current condition.
- Physiotherapy. Also have the privilege of a stationary Spa treatment, but it can be used in the treatment at home. List of physical therapy, and often their operation is prescribed by a doctor.
- Traditional medicine. Already have one folk remedy that has proven to be useful in the treatment of various forms of the disease. Because many use traditional recipes, prefer to buy the cream. Home ointment can work better than drugs. But their use is agreed with the doctor. If he approves of your technique and it is combined with those medicines, which has been appointed to the specialist, the efficiency of complex treatment can really add.
It is important to understand that self-medication often leads to serious complications, cure, which is much more expensive and it takes a huge amount of time. You at least need a hormonal ointment, injection, and several very unpleasant and sometimes painful measures.
To prevent exacerbation of the condition, if the elbow psoriasis is a recommended to follow doctor's orders, and to comply with certain measures in the prevention of disease.
The appearance of psoriasis on the elbows should give you a good idea — immediate treatment. If you managed to beat the disease, and reverse psoriasis elbows into remission, the duration of this time can be significantly increased.
You can do this by following simple rules of prevention of psoriasis.
- To minimize stress, worries and nervous breakdowns;
- Adhere to prescribed a dermatologist and nutritionist diet. If you know the details about the body and sure, without any allergies to certain foods, you can develop a diet method pegan believes;
- Increase the duration of sleep. During sleep the body effectively fights psoriasis. The duration of sleep should be at least 8 hours;
- Try to completely avoid alcohol and Smoking. It not only has a positive affect psoriasis the elbows but also get rid of many other problems;
- Preventive measures to prevent psoriasis on the elbows;
- Protect the skin from elbows to chemical and mechanical damage.
Psoriasis is quite unpleasant disease, which takes a lot of time and effort. But neglect can lead to serious consequences.