Hair psoriasis is a skin abnormality that is characterized by chronic and recurrent exacerbations. Currently, this form of the disease is the most common. It is accompanied by characteristic symptoms, which enables professionals without instrumental and laboratory techniques to diagnose disease. Despite the fact that psoriasis scalp is not responsible or danger to the patient, it significantly complicates their lives.
Psoriasis is an incurable and not fully understood disease. Years, researchers from different countries carried out various studies aimed at identifying the causes of the disease. So far they are not able to create the exact etiology of psoriasis, but bad heredity. The researchers were able to show that this disease is genetically transmitted and it develops in people under the influence of precipitating factors. There are many internal and external factors that can trigger the development of this form of psoriasis.
These include the following:
Disease of infectious etiology.
Stress, constant psycho-emotional stress.
Violation of the rules and diet.
Climatic conditions (who live in cold regions).
Alcohol abuse (including Smoking).
Pathology, develop in the digestive system.
Any damage to the integuments skin: chemical, thermal, mechanical.
Violations in the work of systems such as the endocrine, immune system.
Forms of the disease
Hairy psoriasis can occur in two forms:
Easy. People on the skin of the head appear isolated lesions, which are small. The surface of psoriatic plaques covered with small scales.
Heavy. People completely amazed by the skin. The scalp has a high content of psoriatic plaques, which are large, dense structure and large scale.
Modern medicine distinguishes several stages of development of this skin disease:
- In place. Patients development of the disease does not appear to be a new psoriatic plaques, but the old rash does not disappear.
- Progressive. At this point, people there are psoriatic plaques to go over the scalp and affect the face area, ears, neck, etc. At the same time they have joined a new skin, increasing symptoms.
- Regressive. Patients in this stage of the course of illness begin to disappear typical symptoms. The status of the psoriatic plaques are formed dark spots.
The localization of the damage
Hair psoriasis is a skin disease that is diagnosed in almost 60% of the people who come to dermatologists with complaints manifestation of typical symptoms. If the disease is not treated in time, so people have to face serious complications.
As a rule, in this form of the disease psoriatic plaques appear in the following areas:
- Affects the skin of the lid, which is located above and behind the ears. The damage spread to the earlobes.
- Psoriatic plaques covered the occipital and frontal region.
- Affects the skin of the skin on the neck.
- Psoriatic lesions appear on the line of the hair.
The first sign of the development of this disorder is characterized by a rash on the scalp. People who noticed any rash should immediately contact the health facility for consultation. They should not try to perform a local treatment, because it leads to serious complications.
Usually this form of psoriasis develops in stages:
Initially, the skin skin shows papules which are pink. Their surface contains flakes. Happen fairly quickly the change in psoriatic plaques. In the very early stages of the disease people do not notice pronounced symptoms. Many patients do not pay enough attention to random outbursts. With the development of the pathology of the skin is peeling, which is often accompanied by irritation and itching.
The next stage is the inflammation, irritation increases and the itching increases. Patients began to comb the damage that their places are wounds, abrasions and cracks.
With the progression of the pathology of psoriatic plaques increase in size, their structure is compacted, and the surface becomes more rough. Patients exfoliation of the scales of the hair accumulates a large amount of dandruff, pale color.
In the next stage of psoriatic scales quickly increase in size and acquire the appearance of flakes. Increases the itching, the patient began to comb the skin, which leads to exacerbation of the disease process.
The skin loses its natural elasticity, and is injured even light physical effect. The tip in the patient's view bumps, and plaques covered the entire hair area.
If people do not get medical treatment, the pathological process spreads to other parts of the body.
In young children, the disease develops in the following way:
Originally the scalp redness appear.
The next step is a maceration (softened skin cover).
Begins the process of flaking of psoriatic scales.
In certain places formed pockets of congestion scales. If the disease occurs in infants younger age group, they are his first symptoms resemble diaper rash. Many mothers begin to solve this problem, which leads to complications.
Before determining the patient's drug therapy, a dermatologist needs to perform several diagnostic procedures and to distinguish the disease from other skin diseases with similar symptoms. As a rule, the intake specialist to perform the following different actions:
Inspection of the damaged layers of the skin.
He listens to the complaints of the patient are determined by all the external symptoms.
Going to the history of pathology.
Studies of psoriatic arthritis scales under the microscope.
A biopsy, after which the collected material is transferred for histological research.
Demonstrated the laboratory blood.
After the patient was diagnosed with psoriasis of the hair, the expert to explain to him how to deal with this disease. As a rule, for each patient we develop an individual scheme of complex treatment, which includes a wide range of functions:
Medication through the mouth.
Is local treatment.
The patient is translated on a special diet.
Prescribed physical therapy, which should pass the courses.
Shown, to participate in specialized sanatoria and health resorts, which is practiced mud therapy and mineral water.
Medicinal treatment may include the following groups of medicines:
- antihistamine; and
- allergen medications;
- vitamin and minerals;
- retinoids (aromatic);
- drugs, which are used in immunotherapy (non-specific), for example, aloe, ATP;
This category of patients can be given intravenous infusions gemodeza (solution). Also experts, when the detector can determine the use of donated autologous blood (soda). It is worth noting that drugs, such as cytostatics and corticosteroids are prescribed for severe disease, when more light medicines do not bring the desired therapeutic effect. In this case, when the skin disease was associated infection (secondary), then treatment with antibiotics.
Due to the fact that this skin disease often develops on the background of psycho-emotional tension, stress and nervous disorders, patients are prescribed particular medications from the group of normotonikov, anxiolytics, antidepressants.
They have the following effects:
- Normalize sleep.
- To remove completely or partially the anxiety, depression.
- Help to get rid of social phobia.
- Relieve stress and increase resistance to patients, stressful situations.
- To reduce the intensity of itching.
In the treatment of skin disease, which occurred in the scalp, dermatologists prescribe patients medications for the external treatment of the lesions:
Cream (agens). Demonstrated regular use of ointments, such as Salicylic acid, Naftalan, sulfur, tar, Ichthyol.
Cream (glucocorticoid) prescribed to patients when they detected a severe course of the disease.
The drug, which contains a variety of acids at high concentrations. He goes to a pharmacy in the form of a solution, which is designed for the external treatment of the skin of the skin, scalp.
Special shampoos, which have a therapeutic effect.
- In that case, a complex hair treatment for psoriasis patients are given a variety of courses in the physical therapy: it is shown holding the irradiation of skin with ultraviolet, light or laser (erbium).
- Specified sessions of PUVA-therapy, hemosorption, water treatment.
- It is recommended to carry out the procedure of plasmapheresis, etc.
When you carry out comprehensive treatment of fiber-and psoriasis patients can simultaneously apply the old methods. Choose the most effective and safe prescription of each patient should consult a dermatologist. In the fight against this incurable disease can help in the following healing tools:
- Going to grass celandine (300g), which is washed, dried and crushed. The resulting slurry is squeezed the liquid, to which is added a dry red wine (30ml). The skin should be treated with this composition, leave for 15-17 minutes, then rinse thoroughly under running water.
- Young sunflower (2pcs), you need to prepare the tincture: they are crushed and poured white wine (100ml). The container is closed, and he is stand in a dark place for two days. After that, the mixture of press juice. This healing fluid necessary to deal with the damage. This recipe is ideal for those patients in whom psoriatic arthritis symptoms are accompanied by inflammation.
- Collect the flowers of the old (1.l.), put in a bowl and pour boiling water (450ml). Infuse the contents of the pan must be at least one and a half hours. After that, the mixture was filtered, and the medicinal solution is to use one hour after meals half a Cup.
- The bowl is put into the natural honey (1.l.), to which is added a protein (1pc), a small amount of shampoo (baby). All components are mixed thoroughly, and then apply the damage. After 25 minutes, the vehicle should be washed off under running water.
How to care for hair?
If a person is diagnosed with psoriasis of the hair, he needs to learn how to properly care for this area. In that case, when the patient to follow all the recommendations of experts, they can achieve good results in the process of treatment:
- The scalp should be washed only with special shampoos.
- During combing the hair is necessary to use a comb with bristles made of natural materials. Manipulation should be done very carefully, so as not to harm the psoriatic plaques, otherwise they can get infected.
- Every day, patients should be taken to disinfect all tools used for personal hygiene.
- Dermatologists do not advise such patients to use the dryers, dye hair, perms to do, because such action can cause more damage to the skin.
- If the disease is serious, the ideal solution would be a short haircut, which will greatly facilitate both the external skin treatment medicines and hair care products.